Hid Iclass reader RW 150
Product Code : RW150
Brand Name : HID
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 11000 INR
Using the 13.56 MHz technology platform, the iCLASS RW150 contactless smart card reader/writer combines the longer read range of proximity with the power and heightened security of smart card technology.
Supporting smart card read/write applications, the RW150 reads/writes user data to HID iCLASS credentials that offer either 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) of data storage. Smart card read/write applications include IT secure authentication, biometric template storage, digital cash, time and attendance, equipment/material use or checkout and transit passes.
Experience enhanced versatility:
- Use one smart card reader to read standard proximity format data from HID iCLASS credentials or unique serial numbers from MIFAREÂ® cards.
- Confidently install the reader knowing that the Wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.
- To support read/write applications, the bi-directional RS232 serial port provides connection to a PC or microcontroller.
Appreciate advanced security:
- All RF data transmission between the card and smart card reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm.
- By using industry-standard encryption techniques and advanced key management systems, iCLASS reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
Be secure in knowing:
- iCLASS complies with the ISO 15693 standard for contactless smart card technology. Standards are important in smart card technology because they make it possible for many equipment and application developers to work with the smart card technology and create a broader range of uses for the card.
- iCLASS technology can extend the use of your access control credential into other applications today and tomorrow.
- Payment Terms
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 25 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India